Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 5 & 6

So, I met you, talked to you. Obviously, still the same word, I dont have feelings towards you anymore. You once told me, no matter how hard things are.. You'll stay. But seeing you acting like nothing yesterday, it breaks my heart into half. I just want an excuse to hate you, I want a slap from you, as a wake up call. I've been living in days like hell. I've nothing much really left, what thats left is only a broken heart. They told me, in order to get you back, i need to be strong. How to be strong when promises are just another words, when human are changing so fast that i couldnt even keep track  on it. I started to realize that, the past one year was just a dream. Remember, first i met you was when you were awfully depressed and I was there for you. I was thinking, you're being touched by that and thats the reason why you're with me. Or youre turning straight? I've no clue about it at all..But im so sorry that we had so much arguments that lead to this. I hope this change your mind, but it simply doesnt, cause feelings are gone, love followed by. I expected too much from human, I expected people loved me back like how much i loved them. I accepted who you are, I simply adore, love and like you. But too bad, it never lasts like how i thought it will be. I treat you like my life, but you left. You chose the path.

You were telling me that you've hurt for so many times, but i never thought you will leave. Arguments started when you work. You started working on the 1st October, now, November. Thats what i was thinking, because you started working and we live in different life style, we need time to suit ourselves in it. I'm sorry for all those mean words that I used on you when I was angry. Im out of words, but just disappointed in myself and you. I've never thought we will break this path so easily, things worked out, just a small part of it didnt. I wanna fight for you, i wanna take care of you, but again, whats the point? Since you can live so well without me, go ahead. I always believed in, I'll support you no matter what you do AND we will still stay strong. But you wanna break it all.

I will treasure you as a friend, sister, companion. I still sayang you.
I know i was selfish in the past. Im sorry.
You'll always be missed. Always do and will.


No comments:

Post a Comment