Right after true confess from her saying that feeling doesnt stay between us anymore. I decided to let go. Let time prove all these and maybe.... someday we will be fine again.
Knowing that me myself has done so much in this relationship, its almost impossible for me to let go.. But this person told me, as much as you love a person, if she had already told you that she has no more feelings, the best is let go.. Sometimes human tend to forget how much a person loved them, until they are gone..
Maybe, is best for me to let go now.
Sometimes people just take granted of it when love is too much.
Maybe space is the best way for her to remember how she used to miss me.
Right now, everything is about Maybe. Time will prove, and in the mean time, I will change the best.
If one day we didnt end up to be friends, all i can say is sorry, i didnt fulfill my promise for that..
It's hurtful to know that someone you loved, is gone forever. They will never come back.
Finally, I felt a lil better to write about all these. I might be selfish if im not you friend, it just hurt so badly seeing someone in front of you who acts like nothing, but she is the person who you loved the most.
Coming Monday is her bday, I lost my mind, I'm no longer that person should do something special for her.
I sincerely wish her the best of life.
I'll still be that person for you, its only the matter, you wanna come back or not.
The memories, always and forever, will be the best.
I still remember the first time I met you, it was on netball court. Ive no idea you would be that important for me. Until, the night when you asked me for ice-cream. I drove to Uni just to bring ice-cream :') how sweet. hehe. Maybe right now all of these doesnt matter to you anymore. But please dont forget how you used to love me, and how i used to love you. Fright night, the day i asked you, can you be my girlfriend, all you answered was: not good meh more than friends now. That was the night when i first kissed you, hugged you so closely.
Thanks for creating such a fond memories between us. I'll always love us, love you, mommy bear. :)
I smiled when i type this, one day.... we will continue about this amazing story and relationship between me and this amazing human. One day..... I'll wait for the day. love you xx
2011-2012 (end of me and you).
No comments:
Post a Comment